Hope’s Relief ships natural skin and scalp care products around the world. And we appreciate just how important prompt delivery is for our customers.
We post items within one business day of receiving your order. Most Australian and New Zealand orders will reach their destination within 2 to 4 working days following dispatch.
- We dispatch orders within 48 hours via Australia post Monday – Thursday – delivery can take up to 3-7 working days. Orders placed on Friday – Sunday will be processed Monday.
- Large orders or boxes may go by alternative shipping methods which can take between 3 and 7 working days.
- New Zealand: We send our products via Australia Post Airmail.
- USA: We send our products via Australia Post Airmail.
- South Pacific: We send our products via Australia Post Airmail.
- Other Countries: We send our products via Australia Post Airmail.
Order payment can be made via credit card (Mastercard and Visa) or PayPal.
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
For parcels posted within Australia, both Express Post and Parcel Post provide a tracking number. If you are concerned your parcel is taking long to deliver than it should, please contact our head office on +61 7 5539 8990 and we can provide you the Australia Post tracking code.
If your parcel is being delivered using international Air Mail, we do offer a tracking option (where available) through Pack and Track International. This is a tracked service to select countries for items up to 2kg, valued up to $500.
- Estimated 3-10 business day delivery to metropolitan areas of major cities
- Delivers to 26 overseas destinations
- Online tracking available for certain destinations
Standard Air Mail is not a tracked service. If you are concerned about your parcel, please contact our head office on +61 7 5539 8990 and we will do whatever we can to assist you.
Australia Post advises delivery of most international air freight will take between 3 and 10 working days. All effort will be made to achieve these delivery times.
The length of time your item takes to be delivered overseas depends on its destination and the service you use. Standard delivery times between metropolitan areas of major cities, excludes time in customs if applicable and may be subject to delay due to causes outside of Australia Post’s control.